HOW TO APPLY GRO TO YOUR SALES IN 5 EASY STEPS
Application | Insurance | Warranty | Payment | Conversion
Transaction is analyzed; Dealer receives certified bank letter guaranteeing the conversion; (1-24 hours).
GENERAL FINANCIAL PROVIDES FREE RISK MITIGATION
We recognize the Dealer has risk involved during the rental period. GEFS has responded with 4 fast and easy solutions to reduce risk for BOTH the Dealer and GEFS.
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
RESULT: MAKE THE COMPETITION IRRELEVANT
Generate loyal customers, while selling more equipment
General Financial understands that your business depends on your equipment and your customers are your biggest risks! GEFS offers comprehensive insurance for dealers and manufactures to minimize exposure to equipment damage, loss, business disruption and more.
- Dealer is listed as loss payee and additional insured
- Insurance is compliant and valid in all states
- Insurance is paid upfront for the Rental Term
- 3 Month or 6 Month policies available
- Policies are issued Instantly
PARTIAL LIST OF COVERED LOSSES:
- Accidental Damage
- Employee Theft*
- Collapse Lightning
- Falling Objects
- Power Surge
- Fire and Smoke
- Repair or Replacement with Substantially Similar Equipment
- Deductible Options
- Competitive Pricing
- No Price Increase Resulting from Claims
- Price Fixed for Entire Term
- Mobile Equipment Coverage – In Transit, On Job Site, and at Business Location
- Responsive, Personal Claims Service Helps Minimize Business Disruption
*No coverage for theft by a shareholder, director, owner or partner.
EXTENDED WARRANTY – NEW & USED.
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate provident suntin.
- Power Train and/or Hydraulics and/or Full Machine
- Maximum $250 travel time (mileage consideration per claim)
- $0 Deductible
- Machine must be 7 model years old or newer / 7,000 hours or less
- Recommended to provide coverage on hour usage as opposed to rental term
- User friendly claims processing resulting in satisfactory claims reimbursement
- Part Reimbursement at list price and labor at list price for approved claims
- 3 Month or 6 Month policies available
- Dealer receives cost, and may set pricing to customer at Dealer discretion
- Dealer can be compensated if customer extends warranty after purchase
- Instantly activate, in most cases
- Oil samples may be required for High Hours, Late Model, etc..
- Approved Dealers with service shops are liable to bill parts/labor at LIST price
- Opportunity for Dealer to increase their bottom line through up-charge & claims
DEALER DETERMINES RPO PRICING
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident.
- Dealer determines RPO Split
- Prefer RPO Payments to be 7% – 10% of Equipment Value
- RPO Payments must be a minimum of 6.5% of Equipment Cost*
- Step down pricing OK (e.g. 3 Months @ 90/10, 3-6 Months @ 80/20…)
- First Months Rent MUST be documented and collected by Dealer only
- Dealer responsible for collecting and documenting timely rental payments
- Dealer responsible for delivering final net invoice, showing payments applied
*Speak to your Account Rep for further details and requirements
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas.
FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- Invoice / Quote
- Credit Application
- Months Bank Statements (All Pages)
- Drivers License
- RPO Pricing
- Indicate whether Insurance / Warranty is requested
- Tax Liens
- Committing Fraud
- Felony Criminal Record
- Behind on Child Support
- No Scoical Security Number
- No Business Bank Account
- Not Making RPO Payments
- Open Bankruptcy (discharged or closed OK)
- RPO Payments must be made from business bank account
- Customer received a large amount of money that needs to be paid back is not disclosed (Cash Advance, MCA, Working Capital, etc.)
We can, but may not, refuse to approve the customer for the aforementioned reasons. If any of these are true or may be true, it is important to let account rep. know ASAP. The listed items do not guarantee that an approval is not possible, but we may not because of them, so it’s very important that the dealer/customer inform us, so we can try and work with your customer.
FEATURED RECENT CLIENTS AND REVIEWS
“This guys right here are the best and they really know what their doing when it comes to equipment financing. I’m really thankful for the way they handled my situation.”
“I have a small tree business in the Central Florida area and have tried multiple avenues of financing to get the equipment we need to work more efficiently and safely. Taylor and Wayne Mosley offered to help us with the situation. They took the time to look at our business and find a way for us to get the equipment we needed. They did their best to make the process painless and seamless and now my company is doing so much better since we have the needed equipment. Thank you general financial I will refer you to anyone who needs equipment funding.”
“Outstanding team of professionals. I couldn’t have ask for better service !”
“Guys I’m telling you these professionals are the best they will fight as long as it takes to get a deal done I am proof of this when I was ready to give up these guys kept fight here we are over a year later my deal is done. I’ll always use these guys for my equipment financing most get you done that’s it but here I met a new friend. Taylor Mosley is brilliant If you need funding call General Financial they will get you done. Thanks guys for your drive”
“Working with General Financial has been a pleasure over the past couple years, Taylor and Wayne are very knowledgeable and help find the best solution for every applicant!”
“Quick response to my working capital loan request, had available funds 2 days after. Great guys”
“Worked with Taylor on a equipment deal. Didn’t have the best credit score and knew it was going to be tough but Taylor dug dug till he found a deal that’d work for us. If he says he’ll get it done be patient and polite and he’ll work hard with you. When it’s tough most people will give in and tell you to move on not Taylor. Definitely would recommend this company to anyone. Thanks again Taylor for your hard work and the hours you put in means a lot to us.”
“General Financial has been a life saver to say the least! Taylor will work until any issue is addressed and does not simply try to sale you on something your business does not need. For a start up business, he will break everything down and allow you to make an educated decision.
I would recommend him to anyone who is getting kicked off.”
“Taylor and his team are second to none. They understand the importance of customer service. From start to finish they work hard to make sure every applicant has the best experience and opportunity to receive financing for their equipment purchase, regardless if purchased from a equipment company or private party. Simply put, Taylor is the best in the business.”
“Taylor M. has always been great to deal with!”
“These guys have helped me on deals on two occasions now which have helped me grow my business leaps and bounds. Not only do they help me get what I need done financially but they help to give me great business advice all around! Straight forward guys who get the job done without blowing smoke.”